Future CEO program
The CEO Institute’s Future CEO program is a certification course designed for future business leaders.
A proven path to success that equips you with the knowledge, skills and contacts you need to take over the reins - or take the next step on the ladder to success.
"As a recently appointed CEO, I can attest to the value of the Future CEO program. Excellent group discussions and consistent, high quality guest speakers under the guidance of David Gilbert have provided knowledge and insight on wide ranging topics that support my success in professional life." - Pat Moulton, Chief Executive Officer, Aus Pits
There are two levels of certification - Full Certification and Provisional Certification. Certified CEOs enjoy education opportunities, resources and competitive advantage in high level job applications.
Future CEO members with a minimum of 3 years senior management experience who attend at least 30 half-day or 15 full-day meetings of the Future CEO program are eligible to apply for Provisional Certification as a Certified CEO. Successful applicants are entitled to use the post nominal CCEO(prov).
As part of its commitment to preparing tomorrow's leaders, The CEO Institute is pleased to announce the continuation of its Future CEO Scholarship Fund for Women in 2016.
This $47,300 initiative will fund five 12 month scholarships in The CEO Institute's Future CEO program in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Applications are invited exclusively from women in leadership positions who work in organisations where the CEO or senior executive is a current member of The CEO Institute.
In January 2016, The CEO Institute was pleased to award Future CEO Scholarships in each of the 5 regions it was offered.
Read more about the Future CEO Scholarship winners of 2016
Benefits of membership
Membership of a Future CEO group gives you access to many privileges and benefits:
- Guidance from an experienced independent chairman-facilitator with professorial credentials¹. They ensure that the Future CEO curriculum delivers outcomes agreed by the member with annual feedback and review.
- Access to a pool of expert speakers including CEOs, consultants and business academics for advice, insights and leadership wisdom.
- Invitations to executive events hosted by The CEO Institute, providing opportunities for networking and friendship with people who understand the challenges and joys of being at the top... Australia only
- The right to use a post-nominal on your business card and documents, denoting your Associate Member status of The CEO Institute (AMCEOI). After five years' of continuous membership, you earn the prestigious right to call yourself an Associate Fellow of The CEO Institute (AFCEOI)... Australia only
- Membership of an exclusive group of your peers.
- Group diversity with a mix of senior executives from all "walks of life".
- Veto rights over potential new members is given to all existing members of a Future CEO group, ensuring no conflicts of interest or other problems.
- Providing the learning foundations to prepare for advancement to The CEO Syndicate program on achieving CEO status... Australia only
For more information, visit: www.futureceoprogram.com
¹ In some circumstances a doctorate degree may be substituted for professorial credentials.
A two tier pricing policy applies to membership of the Future CEO program, with a Corporate and Individual fee structure available.