Advantage ... you
As a member of The CEO Institute you have privileged access to people who can help to give you an edge. Here are just some of the advantages:
- Gain access to the knowledge and insights of business leaders from diverse industry sectors.
- Reduce the stress and isolation of high executive office. You can share your experiences, concerns and achievements with people who know exactly what you're talking about.
- Interact with successful leaders. There is no better way to build your confidence than by mixing with positive people who are leading from the top.
- Solve knotty problems. You have access to a trusted group of peers who can help you to see your business issues from a variety of perspectives.
- Work on your business. It's too easy to be caught in a fog of urgent day-to-day problems. At The CEO Institute you can step back and look at the big picture of your operation with people who have done the same thing.
- Gain exclusive access to our valuable resource centres:
- The Members Area of The CEO Institute web site provides invaluable information on the membership network, summaries of important issues that are facing members and details of future meetings and events.
- The International Institute of Directors and Managers (IIDM) - www.iidmglobal.com - is an internet-based library of articles, case studies, tips, webinars and audios. Use them to help you tackle the daily challenges of managing a successful business.
What members say ...
"The CEO Institute provides a forum for working on my business rather than in it. Given we are all so busy, it's very easy to get bogged down with day-to-day business rather than looking over the horizon. Through sharing of ideas I often will pick up on a better way to address an issue or solve a problem." - Member, South Australia
"It is a very supportive environment to share business problems - to have a range of perspectives and experience to draw on is invaluable. No issue is too big or too small. I always take away useful information and personal advice that supports my development as a manager or helps me consider ways to improve business outcomes." - Member, South Australia
"The opportunity to network and to spend time out of the office with The CEO Institute is invaluable. I get a huge amount of value out of my membership and enjoy the close camaraderie with other members." - Member, Western Australia