The CEO Syndicate program
The CEO Syndicate® program is an exclusive peer support network for business leaders. It offers experential learning and mutual group mentoring to help you grow personally and professionally.
Each month, peer group syndicates of about 16 CEOs and senior executives from non-competing organisations meet for half a day of problem solving, knowledge sharing and mutual support through informal discussion. The membership of each syndicate is matched to members' business profiles, ensuring a dynamic and active environment in a confidential setting.
After five years of continuous membership, you earn the prestigious right to call yourself a Fellow of The CEO Institute.
Exclusive ... prestigious ... influential
You can only become a member of The CEO Institute by invitation. Membership is limited to the CEOs and senior executives of:
- Public or private companies
- Professional firms
- Government agencies
- Non-government organisations
- Not-for-profit organisations
Current members can refer potential members who meet The CEO Syndicate® program membership criteria.
True business peers
The CEO Syndicate® program puts you in a syndicate with other members who are working at similar size (but non-competitor) organisations. There are three turnover levels:
- $100M+ (The Centurion Syndicate program)
Your group members will typically fit with your industry type, depth of experience, interests and potential to contribute to others' growth. In order to eliminate any possible conflicts of interest, any group member can veto any potential new member, which helps increase everyone's comfort level.
A meeting of minds
A typical syndicate meeting usually includes:
- A members' update. This is your chance to talk with your fellow syndicate members about business issues that you are facing. It's a time to review what you have done - and learned - about problems and opportunities you have previously discussed with your syndicate peers.
- An expert speaker. If your syndicate requires some outside expertise to deal with an issue, The CEO Institute will search among the best experts in the field and invite one to meet personally with your syndicate.
- An open forum. This is when you can open up the discussion and focus on issues raised by the expert speaker's presentation or explore any challenges you are facing.
Meetings are either hosted by The CEO Institute or held at a member's business premises. The latter gives the host member an opportunity to showcase their operations and provide fellow members with insights into the management styles and business practices of people they know.
The CEO Institute difference
A chairman guides each syndicate and tailors meetings within a flexible program framework to meet the needs of members.
The chairmen are carefully selected for their capacity to provide wisdom, leadership and inspiration. They can help you acquire the practical knowledge you need to excel in your career. Find out more about Our Chairmen.
Our Expert Speakers
The CEO Institute selects professional motivators and speakers who can help increase your knowledge and bring new insights. These experts deal with issues that have been identified as priorities by members. Find out more about Our Speakers.
Events & Networking
In addition to The CEO Syndicate® program, members are invited to a range of events which are designed to extend existing networks, foster communication and build rapport and trust with other members. Find out more about our Events & Networking